For International Students
Voices of graduates and students
- A school with over 90 years of history-Introduction of the 4 schools of Taiwa Gakuen-
We are a general education and research institute that presents the education necessary for work and real life in the fields of "nutrition, medical care, welfare, cooking, confectionery production, baking, food education, hotel, bridal, and tourism".
- Certified by the Governor of Kyoto
- Member of General Incorporated Association of Vocational Schools of Kyoto
- Osaka Regional Immigration Bureau selected all four Taiwa Gakuen Group schools as "Appropriate Schools".
Kyoto Culinary Art CollegeProfessions you can aim for
Chef (Japanese, French, Italian Cuisines)
Kyoto Pastry & Bakery Art CollegeProfessions you can aim for
Confectionary hygienist (Japanese confections, Western confections, cafe, bread)
Kyoto College of Hotel, Tourism & Bridal ManagementProfessions you can aim for
Hotel, Travel, Bridal Staff
Kyoto College of Nutritional & Medical SciencesProfessions you can aim for
National Registered Dietician, Dietician, Medical Officer Administration and Medical Secretary, Health Information Manager
Kyoto College of Hotel, Tourism & Bridal Management
Hospitality Business ProgramInternational students only
Hospitality, Business Manner, Japanese Language and Culture
- Scholarships are limited for international students.
|Special Scholarships for International Students||
||All enrolled students|
||All students of the Hospitality Business Program|
- All scholarships can be applied at the same time.
- In addition, tuition payment by installment system and deferred payment system will also be provided.(Payment by installment is a system in which tuition can be paid in four installments a year.)
- Complete supporting system
The class teacher or the teacher in charge of employment and the international student advisor will give you full support. The scope of careers will be expanded, with new “Specified Skills” and “Designated Activities" resident statuses!
- Learn hospitality in the International Cultural Tourism Capital "Kyoto"
Kyoto is one of the world-leading tourist cities. You can experience traditional Japanese culture, such as food culture, tea ceremony and flower arrangement. In addition, one out of ten people in Kyoto are students, which makes the city a lively gathering place for young people.
We have implemented comprehensive preventive measures against Novel Coronavirus infection (COVID-19).
Each school of Taiwa Gakuen has taken preventive measures against Novel Coronavirus infection (COVID-19). Considering the educational effects and subject characteristics, in addition to the effective combination of face-to-face courses and distance education course, we also installed temperature measuring equipment at the entrance so as to conduct daily health checks, hand washing and disinfection.